Simple and Scalable Networked Lighting Controls Solutions for K-12 Schools
Toggled iQ® provides the ideal
scalable lighting controls
solution for K-12 school
facilities to accommodate any
space requirement, resulting
in more intuitive and better
quality of light to improve
student and teacher learning
environments and generate
up to 75% energy savings.
The Toggled iQ solution is truly
user friendly and features an
optimized Bluetooth® low energy
(BLE) technology that delivers decentralized
data driven control for up to
32,000 devices on a single network.
Additional Toggled iQ benefits for K-12 school facilities
• Simple to install/commission and is retrofit friendly
• Easily create/modify specific lighting schedules (operating hours, holidays, school events)
• Turn on/off or dim lights in unoccupied areas (security, energy savings)
• Provide custom lighting scenes based on configuration preferences (dimming and white color tuning)
• Integrated role-based access control for app-based control (via free Toggled iQ App)
• Optional Toggled iQ Gateway enables web-based monitoring and control for a single facility or portfolio of buildings/schools
• Optional BMS integration is available for occupancy driven HVAC control or schedule integration
Toggled iQ can also enable functionality related to flood
detection, asset tracking and other high value IoT
K-12 school facility use cases.
Devices for all applications...
Direct-wire Smart Linear
T8/T12 LED Tube (Type B)
Provides lamp-level lighting controls with Toggled iQ.
Provides fixture-level lighting controls with existing fixtures and Toggled iQ.
Area Lighting Controller (120-347V)
Provides group-level lighting control
between existing luminaires and
Plug Load Controller (120-347V)
Allows control of discretionary plug loads either through schedules or occupancy status to ensure persistent energy savings.
Completely wireless motion, light, temperature and humidity sensing capabilities enable occupancy/vacancy and daylight harvesting features.
Switch (120-277 VAC)
Allows for wireless control of any Toggled iQ networked lighting controls (NLC) device or grouping of devices and only requires a connection to AC power